Frequently Asked Questions
How do I turn call forwarding on and off?
1. From the main phone line, pick up the receiver and press 72# or *72
2. When you hear the dial tone enter the number that we provided to forward your phone to. (Example: 413-499-0000, 845-437-0000, etc)
3. At this time you will hear a ring or an operator will answer.
4. In the event that you receive a busy signal, press 73# to take off the call forwarding.
5. Wait 2 minutes and repeat procedure above.
6. To turn off call forwarding, simply press 73# or *73
On mobile phones, please consult the specific instructions for the make and model of your phone. Call forwarding is normally handled by your device Settings.
How do I access my Web Portal?
New users should call Customer Support at 800-367-7243 to set up a new username and passwords. Once you have your login credentials, you may access the portal by clicking on the "Client Login" button provided on every page on this site or by navigating your browser directly to https://MyMessages.BerkshireCommunicators.com or https://MyMessages.HudsonValleyMessage.com. Helpful hints about using the web portal are available here.
How do I access my voicemail?
1. Call into 888-327-9674 or 413-445-0700.
2. A voice prompt will announce to enter your mailbox number followed by the * key.
3. You will now be asked to enter your password number followed by the * key.
4. Once you are logged in the user friendly, automated system will help you choose the appropriate function such as changing your password, modifying your outgoing message, listening or deleting a message, etc.
5. At anytime you can press the “H” button on our phone pad for further assistance.
6. In the event that you are still experiencing difficulty, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-367-7243.
What can I do if my pager is locked on one screen?
In some cases the pager will lock and you will be unable to navigate through the screens. If this should happen, remove the battery from the unit and insert it back into the unit in the opposite direction until the screen clears. Once the screen is clear, remove the battery and re-insert in the correct manner. In most cases this will make the pager operational again.
What if I misplace or damage the pager?
If you work for a company that is on answering service please contact us immediately so that we are aware and have another method of reaching you. If the pager was purchased through us please notify our Customer Service Department so that we can set up a replacement.
What if the pager makes contact with water?
Immediately remove the battery from the unit. By removing the battery it will prevent the battery acid from corroding in the pager. You can attempt to put the pager in a ziplock bag with rice for a few hours, to allow the unit to dry out. This may not always save the pager but is worth trying. After a few hours, place a NEW battery in the pager. If it does not come back on a replacement will be needed.
What if I lost the holster or broke the clip to my pager?
Our Customer Service department has replacement parts available. Contact our office at 800-367-7243 and we will be glad to get you a new part.